Tuesday, April 18, 2006

DINNER TIME !

Its dinner time, and Chef VK is ready with the dishes.
This time the turnout was overwhelming, the seats were fully booked and everyone had a jolly good meal (at least thats what i hoped).

Usually its Sunday lunch but this time, i wanted to cook more with less pressure, so i changed it to dinner time:)
The main dishes were, Chicken Curry, "Bah Kut Teh" and "Fried Tuna Sambal."
Yeah thats right i am vegetarian, but i still do cook non-vegetarian stuff.

Anyway this dinner was done 4 weeks ago, after that I already did 2 lunches and another dinner:)

I think something is wrong with my cam’s setting so you could see the images below with “ghostly effect.”




Dean & Daniela : "Lets scoop them before it finishes"

Chantrelle: "Mmm..I'm gonna wait and see what happens to them after they ate it"

Santos: "Who can challenge my chopsticks skills? "

VK : "Nothing Else Matters"


"Kampung" style

VK: "Bad girl...bad girls, what ya' gonna do, when they come for u"

Presence of "Supernatural" being at the dinner

After a long hard day of eating, what better way to relax than having a good, clean, fun gossip time:)

4 comments:

David said...

How about doing that when ur back her macha? Invite me ok...or else.

Anyways, can't help but notice some biiaatchesss there. Say hi to em fer me aiight!!!

Anonymous said...

wah...yummy yummy...i wonder when can i have the chance to give my comment for your food :D

Grace...

Anonymous said...

Oklah dei, so when we come for a visit, there'll be a place to stay and home cooked food!

Andrew Fish said...

VK, Send me an email!
agfish@gmail.com
I want to check in with you and see how you're doing!